[Fuego] Issue installing fuego framework (Failed to fetch http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/InRelease)

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Nov 30 03:38:59 UTC 2018

I haven't seen this problem, but I have a vague recollection about some issue that ProFusion
developers commented on about httpredir not working correctly in some instances.
I'll have to look back through the fuego list archives to see if I can find their comments
on that issue.

I have a new laptop with Ubuntu 18.04, that I can try this on over the weekend, and I'll
let you know what I see.  I'll do some from-scratch builds and see what happens.
Unfortunately, I'm away from home at the moment, and don't have access
to my main Linux development machine.

Thanks for the report.
 -- Tim