[Fuego] [QUESTION] bc : problem occurs when adding test case to bc

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Wed Oct 10 08:29:13 UTC 2018

> >Daniel just recently added a feature to record the md5sum for tarballs.
> >It would be good to add some support to print a warning, or to automatically
> remove the old build
> >directory, and re-unpack the tarball, if the TESTSUITE_VERSION of the tarball is
> different from the
> >one in the build directory.
> I'd like to learn the relevant code and try to modify it.
> In the process, if there are any problems, I'll ask you again ^_^

Just in case, my patch "if_source_changed" was not accepted and that patch did remove the old build and re-unpack the tarball. It also updated the test's source git repository.

I believe that it was not accepted because kernel_build currently uses the test_build phase and we want to use the test_run phase.

Regards,
Daniel