[Fuego] Reboot issue in SSH transport

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Sep 14 22:01:38 UTC 2018

It looks like SSHPASS was not being set early-enough in
fuego_core/engine/scripts/functions.sh, function pre_test().

It needed to be moved before the call to target_reboot.

I just checked in a patch for this, but don't have time to test
it right now.  Can you see if this fix solves your problem?
(either by pulling the latest master branch of fuego-core,
or by editing functions.sh and moving the following line yourself:
export SSHPASS=$PASSWORD
It should go at the top of the function.

Thanks for the bug report.
 -- Tim