[Fuego] Patch for Functional.check_mounts

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Dec 2 13:49:43 UTC 2019

OK - I have added the feature to Fuego, and checked it into the master branch.

Now, instead of using the 'tarball' variable to specify the compiled code for a test,
you can place the materials to be compiled directly into the test's home directory
(e.g. you can put fs_test.c, the Makefile, and the README.md into
fuego-core/tests/Functional.check_mounts).

Inside the fuego_test.sh, instead of using a 'tarball=' line, put a line like the
following at the top of the file:
local_source=1

This will cause the internal code in Fuego that unpacks the source into the
build directory to copy the contents of the test's home directory there.
The build will then proceed as usual.

This will allow me to code review the source code for compiled portions
of the test, along with the fuego_test.sh, spec.json, and other Fuego-specific
test materials.

Please try this out, and let me know if you see any problems.
 -- Tim