[Fuego] Regarding jenkins version upgrade

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Jul 2 23:49:18 UTC 2019

The Fuego 1.5 release includes an update of the base distribution from Debian
'jessie' to Debian 'stretch'.  It also includes an update to Jenkins version 2.164.1.

I think updating to this will be the easiest way to update Jenkins, given
our hardcoding of Jenkins plugin versions to avoid plugin breakage for
Fuego users.

You can find the latest version of the pre-1.5 release in the next branch
on bitbucket.  It would be great if you could check it out and let us know
if it solves your plugin issues.

 -- Tim