[Fuego] Announcing Fuego Technical Jamboree Number 3 (2019) (and CFP)

daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Wed Jul 3 08:41:51 UTC 2019

Hi Tim,

I can talk about a few topics:
- A review of my talk at Linaro (Fuego with Gitlab/Ktest/LAVA/LKFT..)
- A review of the power-control subsystem
- A proposal for a simple board provisioning subsystem

Which one is more appealing to you?

Other topics I think are interesting.
- add support for VMs (easiest setup possible)
- explanation about tests recently contributed
- ability to monitor (CPU, memory, power)
- disturbance tests
- ability to run tests already installed on the target
- ability to run tests on R/O filesystems
- ability to do boot/reboot/kernel panic tests
- the ability to send jobs to fuego (put test) as in LAVA
- using the parameterizable option in jenkins to avoid overpopulation of jobs
- improve test packaging and installation

Thanks,
Daniel