[Fuego] Procedure to commit the code

Kumar Thangavel thangavel.k at hcl.com
Wed Oct 23 13:33:54 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot for your information Tim.

  As we discussed earlier, I have added one Functional test cases "Functional.check_mounts". This is the initial version of the code. This will compare the expected mount points of boards with actual board mounted points. If any expected mount points is not mounted in the board, test will fail.

Please find the attached patch file. Could you please review this and provide your valuable comments on this.

Thanks,
Kumar.