[Fuego] yocto-linux is upload to github

Wang, Mingyu wangmy at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 23 02:05:03 UTC 2020

Hi Tm,

I have submitted a patch, and then it's not need to verify the account.

>tbird at timdesk:~/work/ubinux/build-ubinux-armv7$ bitbake ubinux-all
>ERROR: Unable to start bitbake server (None)
>ERROR: Server log for this session (/home/tbird/work/ubinux/build-ubinux-armv7/bitbake-cookerdaemon.log):
>--- Starting bitbake server pid 2195 at 2020-04-21 21:17:02.660460 ---
>ERROR: Layer cgl-common is not compatible with the core layer which only supports these series: zeus (layer is compatible with warrior)

To solve this problem, you need to modify the file meta-cgl/meta-cgl-common/conf/layer.conf and add zeus to LAYERSERIES_COMPAT_cgl-common
Just like this : LAYERSERIES_COMPAT_cgl-common = "warrior zeus"

Since the upstream has not been updated yet, this modification can only be done manually.

 - why does 'python meta-ubinux/scripts/checkoutmetas.py' ask for a user name and password?
    - is it creating an account, or verifying some account?
    - what is the account used for?

The checkoutmetas.py command seemed to work OK.  I did the 'source' of the ubinux_setup.sh, but when I did the first bitbake, I got an error.
(My distro is Ubuntu 16.04 - I'm not sure if that is relevant or not.  The error seems to be a layer compatibility issue in yocto.)

tbird at timdesk:~/work/ubinux/build-ubinux-armv7$ bitbake ubinux-all
ERROR: Unable to start bitbake server (None)
ERROR: Server log for this session (/home/tbird/work/ubinux/build-ubinux-armv7/bitbake-cookerdaemon.log):
--- Starting bitbake server pid 2195 at 2020-04-21 21:17:02.660460 ---
ERROR: Layer cgl-common is not compatible with the core layer which only supports these series: zeus (layer is compatible with warrior)

Any tips?
 -- Tim