[Fuego] user experience of fserver

Wang, Mingyu wangmy at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 11 09:46:03 UTC 2020

hi Tim,

I tried the fserver according to the user manual.
I was able to successfully use one local server to send requirements to another local server and get results.
It has not been verified whether the remote server can perform smoothly.

By using it, there are some inconveniences  as follows:
1. The directory of the log file cannot be customized
2. No information such as request and runs can be seen on the web interface (I don't know if I'm wrong)
3. The results are not intuitive, a lot of information is confusing

by WangMingyu

  --
Best Regards
Wang Mingyu