[Fuego] Docker terminology

Laszlo Sitzer laszlo.sitzer at native-instruments.de
Mon Jul 13 08:37:12 UTC 2020

Hello!

I noticed that documentation and code mentions "docker volume bind mounts".
>From my understanding, in docker you either have ...

 -  a "volume mount" (a docker volume attached to the container)
 - or "bind mount" (a directory from the docker host bind mounted into the
container)

So far I have only seen bind-mounts being used by the fuego-host-scripts
and the Fuego docker container. So it is only bind-mounts?

Just wanted to check what others think about this aspect. Not too important
but as of now it makes a not so simple project even harder to understand.
Would be cool to stick to the terminology used by the respective components
(Docker).

Best,

Lazlo