[Fuego] selftest instructions

Laszlo Sitzer laszlo.sitzer at native-instruments.de
Tue Jul 14 10:27:43 UTC 2020

So, I found the reason why the release test builds an ancient (debian
jessie) docker image.

The fuego_release_test are referencing git repos from
https://bitbucket.org/tbirdd20/fuego instead of
https://bitbucket.org/fuegotest/fuego
I will prepare a branch for fuego-core where this will be fixed as well.