[Fuego] ftc add-nodes fails

Laszlo Sitzer laszlo.sitzer at native-instruments.de
Tue Jun 30 14:05:29 UTC 2020

Hello!

I ran into this problem that "ftc add-nodes -b bbb" (or any other board)
fails with a cryptic python unicode/ascii encoding/decoding exception. I
think this is just masking the actual problem with Jenkins.

```
# ftc add-nodes -b bbb
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/ftc", line 5625, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/bin/ftc", line 5553, in main
    sys.exit(str(e) + '\n' + command_help['add-nodes'][1])
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xa0' in
position 4199: ordinal not in range(128)
```

I am executing this inside of the fuego-container that I have built from
current master branches of fuego.git and fuego-core.git repos and started
using ./start.sh.

I did some printf debugging on the python side and noticed the HTTP request
is answered with HTTP 405.
When looking at /var/log/jenkins/jenkins.log I can see warnings/errors
(ambiguous) and java exceptions.

```
WARNING: Error while serving
http://localhost:8090/fuego/computer/doCreateItem