[Fuego] Jenkins build history Issue

Kumar Thangavel thangavel.k at hcl.com
Tue Mar 31 10:15:04 UTC 2020

Hi Tim,

When I run a build using Jenkins, in the build history on each build number there used to be "testlog,run.json,fuegolog,devlog and prolog.sh" which were allowing to see the logs. A snapshot of that

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D60773.57C8F6F0]

Now , I have reinstalled fuego from mainline and now using serial as transport , I am unable to see those logs.

However , In the build machine , all files/logs are available in /fuego-rw/logs/Functional_hello_world/Build-num/

[cid:image002.png at 01D60773.57C8F6F0]

Could you please help me on this

Regards
Kumar.
::DISCLAIMER::
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.