[Fuego] Fujitsu's automated testing setup manual for AGL

Bird, Tim Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue May 19 16:36:39 UTC 2020

Xiaoming,

Thanks for providing this.  The document has a lot of very useful information.

I put a copy of the document on the Fuego wiki, on the page:
http://fuegotest.org/wiki/Using_Fuego_with_AGL

I also made a PDF, but the results are not great.  Some of the fonts are small,
and I believe some images get split between pages.  But it's still a useful document.

Once the setup described in the document is performed, is there a suite of
tests (either for Fuego or for Lava) that can be performed on AGL?

Thanks again for sharing this document.
 -- Tim