[Fuego] 答复: Fujitsu's automated testing setup manual for AGL

Li, Xiaoming lixm.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed May 20 01:57:04 UTC 2020

Hi, Tim

Thanks for quick reply.
I have submitted the pdf file as attachement. Please take a check.
I tried to register a fuego wiki account and upload myself,  but failed with unknown reason.
Could you put it on the fuego wiki again?

> Once the setup described in the document is performed, is there a suite of
> tests (either for Fuego or for Lava) that can be performed on AGL?
Fuego:  of coz yes.
LAVA:  also with a sample test job we write. (Reader can copy from xls file or type manually from pdf image)

Best
Li