[Fuego] ltp_process.py is broken - anyone want to fix it?

Bird, Tim Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Oct 1 22:50:29 UTC 2020

ltp_process.py in test Functional.LTP is broken.

Here's what I'm getting if I try to use it:

  python error:
  from openpyxl.style import Border, Borders, Fill, Color, Alignment
  ImportError: No module named style

I'm not sure when, but it appears that the openpyxl project refactored their
code some time recently (how recently I don't know).  We install
the python-openpyxl module in the Fuego Dockerfile, and have for some time.
The current version we're getting is python-openpyxl 2.3.0-3.  I think in jessie
the version 1.7.0.

In any event, I dug into this bug didn't get very far.

I think it just needs to have the imports corrected, but it might be deeper than
this.

Does anyone remember who wrote this?  I looked in the git  log, and Daniel
has done some patches to this, but I'm not sure if he's the original author.
Is it from Toshiba, or Fujitsu, or someone else?

Anyway - if someone would like to take a look at this it would be great.

I have temporarily disabled this by commenting out the call to it in
fuego-core/tests/Functional.LTP/fuego_test.sh.  That means that
the links to the xls files are bad for LTP tests currently.  I didn't want to
wholesale remove the feature before asking for help fixing it, as
it will disrupt the spec file pretty badly.

Let me know if anyone knows about this and/or is willing to work on it.

Thanks,
 -- Tim