[Fuego] Fwd: RST_Docs conversion

Pooja Sanjay More pooja.sm at pathpartnertech.com
Wed Sep 16 07:29:02 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pooja Sanjay More <pooja.sm at pathpartnertech.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: RST_Docs conversion
To: Bird, Tim <Tim.Bird at sony.com>
Cc: Amit Agarwal <amit.a at pathpartnertech.com>, Srivatsan S <
srivatsan.s at pathpartnertech.com>

Hi,

Below are a few patches attached. I have created the patches for files
according to the categorized area mentioned on rst_page_conversion_list.

0001-docs-pages-categorized-as-Explanation.patch -- Contains changes to
Architecture.rst, FAQ.rst, OSS_Test_Vision.rst

0001-docs-rst-files-for-pages-categorized-as-for-users.patch --Contains
changes to Installing_feugo.rst, Adding_a_board, Adding_a_toolchain,
Adding_test_jobs_to_Jenkins, Adding_views_to_Jenkins.

0001-docs-rst-files-for-pages-categorized-as-Tutorials-- Contains changes
to Fuego_Quickstart_Guide, Raspberry_Pi_Fuego_Setup, Quick_Setup_Guide,
Using_the_qemuarm_target.

It is observed that avocado documentation uses a different sphinx theme.
Hence, to have the look and feel of avocado, the below theme can be used in
sphinx: <https://github.com/readthedocs/sphinx_rtd_theme>

Thanks and  regards,
Pooja More