[Fuego] Fwd: RST_Docs conversion

Bird, Tim Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Sep 18 16:32:07 UTC 2020

Pooja,

First, please submit exactly one patch per email.  If you could submit
them using 'git send-email', that would be great.  Sometimes this is difficult
due to IT settings in your organization but if it's possible to get this working,
it would be really helpful for the review process.  That will allow me to
review the patches inline in my browser, rather than save the attachment,
review offline using an editor, and put my comments back in my mail client.
If you can't use 'git send-email', I have found that I can submit single patches
by copy-and-pasting the patch into the body of the email (and editing
the Subject line for the email appropriately.)

If sending the patch inline in the email is a problem, then let me know.
I can take the patches as attachments, but it requires a bit more work on
my side.

Second, please use a Signed-off-by signature in your patch commit message.
You can do this easily by configuring your name and email in your git configuration,
and then when you do commits use the '-s' option.  (i.e. 'git commit -s')
See http://fuegotest.org/wiki/License_And_Contribution_Policy#Submitting_contributions
for details.

Here is some feedback on patch: 0001-docs-pages-categorized-as-Explanation.patch

I had already added (and edited) your previous submission of Architecture.rst.  Please
remove that file from the patch.

In the patch subject line, you need a space after the colon.  Instead of "docs:pages ...",
please use "docs: pages ..."

Every patch should have something in the body of the commit message, even if
it's short.  Please add a paragraph describing the patch contents to the commit
message.  Something like: "Convert the following pages from the fuegotest wiki
into rst format and add to the Fuegl rst documentation directory:
FAQ, OSS_Test_Vision"

In order to update the patch, you may have to rebase it, or use "git commit --amend".
Let me know if you needs some help or instructions to do this.

Thanks for this work.  Please make the above fixes and submit this patch again.

I noticed that FAQ.rst does not have an anchor at the top (ie there's no ".. _faq:" line)
Is this intentional?

The content of the files looks OK.
  -- Tim