[Fuego] RST link painfulness - (was RE: Fwd: RST_Docs conversion)

Pooja Sanjay More pooja.sm at pathpartnertech.com
Thu Sep 24 13:08:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

Regarding conventions for anchor labels, we can use the
"sphinx.ext.autosectionlabel" configuration variable to auto generate
labels for headings.
By enabling it, we can directly use the title of the page to cross
reference instead of anchor label.

The limitation of using the above configuration is that -- there should not
be any duplicate headings.
The page titles should be unique throughout the documentation.

I have tried to use the same and it's working fine.

Thanks and regards,
Pooja More

--

This
message contains confidential information and is intended only

prohibited. Please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.