[Fuego] RST link painfulness - (was RE: Fwd: RST_Docs conversion)

Bird, Tim Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Sep 24 16:41:08 UTC 2020

OK.  I have enabled this in docs/rst_src/conf.py for Fuego.

I had to upgrade my version of sphinx.  I'm now using a python virtual environment
for my doc builds, and I put some notes in docs/NOTES-using-sphinx.txt

This virtual environment may only be needed if a user is trying to build
the docs on an old Linux distribution. (I'm using Ubuntu 16.04, and the distro-provided
sphinx package is pretty old.)

Anyway, this should be a nice solution to the problem of having to create
a lot of anchors everywhere.

Thanks,
 -- Tim