[Fuego] Regarding ttc configuration

Pooja Sanjay More pooja.sm at pathpartnertech.com
Wed Jan 6 11:04:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

We have installed "ttc" outside the container and configured it for basic
commands like console and login. Using ttc commands we are able to login
into rpi board.
Also, for rpi hard reboot  "rpireboot.py"  script is assign to "reboot_cmd".

*ttc.conf:*

*ipaddr=192.168.3.162console_cmd=minicom -D /dev/ttyUSB0 -b
115200login_cmd=ssh pi at 192.168.3.162
<pi at 192.168.3.162>reboot_cmd=~/fuego/fuego-core/scripts/rpireboot.py*

Thanks and regards,
Pooja More

--

This
message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the
individual(s) named. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in
reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.