[Fuego] Test not getting updated in pptlab

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Jan 22 00:38:08 UTC 2021

Pooja,

Can you please double-check that the poll_request.sh script is getting run with the '-u' option?
I have tried updating the Functional.fuego_lab_check test (by putting a new one on fuegotest.org)
and running an updated one, and trying to force an upgrade in your lab by submitting a request
with version="latest".  However, the request ends up running an old broken version of
Functional.fuego_lab_check.  So something is going wrong.

Can you also please do a 'git pull' of fuego-core?  That will at least upgrade the 'fuego_lab_check'
test to the current version (which has some important fixes).  Once that test can be upgraded
remotely, it will give me data I can use to diagnose problems in your lab remotely (like
check directory permissions inside the container)

Thanks,
 -- Tim