[GrimoireLab-disc] Bit bit ... something is borning. Here I go!

Alvaro del Castillo acs at bitergia.com
Wed Aug 30 09:45:13 UTC 2017

Hi all!

My name is Alvaro del Castillo. I have been working in Bitergia for the
last 5 years, mainly in development issues.

Right now my main focus is GrimoireLab enrichment platform prototype (
https://github.com/grimoirelab/GrimoireELK) but I am also working in
other places like Perceval, Kibiter and others.

My github profile: https://github.com/acs

As everyone in Bitergia I am a Open Source developer passionate and
very happy to open our development efforts to a wider community.

Happy hacking!
--
Alvaro del Castillo San Félix
acs at bitergia.com - Chief Technical Officer (CTO)