[GrimoireLab-disc] Proposal: new repo for stuff relevant to GrimoireLab as a whole

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Sat Sep 16 17:56:06 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This is to propose opening a new repository under the GrimoireLab
organization at GitHub. It would be for stuff relevant to GrimoireLab
as a whole. I propose the name "GrimoireLab/GrimoireLab" for this repo.

Rationale: We need some repository for stuff not specific to specific
repos. For example, when we have a feature request or a user story that
affects several GrimoireLab modules, it is not clear where to open the
corresponding issue. We would use this repository for that. Maybe later
we can find some other uses.

Please comment on this proposal, or just comment if you agree (if there
is nobody opposing, we won't need to vote).

Saludos,

	Jesus.

--
Bitergia: http://bitergia.com