[ha-wg-technical] announcement: resource-agents release 3.9.4
dejan at suse.de
Thu Nov 22 18:21:14 UTC 2012
We've tagged today (Nov 22) a new resource-agents release (3.9.4)
in the upstream repository.
Some highlights for the Linux-HA resource agents set:
- ocf-rarun: support for resource agents, reduces code complexity
and number of software errors
- zabbixserver: new resource agent
- IPaddr2: partial rewrite and support for IPv6
- iscsi: support for auto recovery and performance improvements
- mysql-proxy: numerous improvements, features, and fixes
- Raid1: support for multiple arrays (configured in parameters)
- tools: replace the findif binary by findif.sh
- Raid1 ocft test case
The full list of changes for the linux-ha RA set is available in
The rgmanager resource agents set received mainly bug fixes.
Please upgrade at the earliest opportunity.
The resource-agents maintainers
More information about the ha-wg-technical