[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] CPU power management (cpufreq, cpuidle) integration with the scheduler

Rafael J. Wysocki rjw at rjwysocki.net
Thu Jul 4 13:50:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the PM core, cpufreq, cpuidle and ACPI, so I probably
should participate in discussions involving these subsystems.

In particular, during the upcoming Kernel Summit I'd like to have a discussion
regarding the integration of the CPU power management (cpuidle, cpufreq) with
the scheduler, as many people seem to be interested in that and it definitely
is cross-subsystem.  I think the key people here would be Ingo Molnar,
Morten Rasmussen, Preeti U Murthy, Catalin Marinas, Peter Zijlstra, Len Brown,
and Arjan van de Ven.

Kind regards,
Rafael

--
I speak only for myself.
Rafael J. Wysocki, Intel Open Source Technology Center.