[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] Power-aware scheduling

Preeti U Murthy preeti at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jul 16 03:49:04 UTC 2013

Hi Morten,

It would be good to list out the topics that we need to discuss.

I would suggest some of the below points.

1. What about the relevance of the patches that were posted so far
(Alex's and Vincent's and your big.LITTLE patches) in the light of
integration of cpuidle, cpufreq and scheduler. How will their behaviour
change?

2. What about unifying the different patches into one, considering they
all want power savings. Is it that hard? Can't we extend Alex's patches
to meet the goals of the other two?

You could add further points or concerns that you wish to discuss,

Regards
Preeti U Murthy