[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] Stable branches, distribution issues

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Wed Jul 17 02:49:19 UTC 2013

I'm the maintainer of the Linux 3.2 longterm stable branch and
co-maintainer of the Debian Linux kernel packages.  Also maintainer of
the sfc driver and ethtool, and co-maintainer of the linux-firmware
repository.

So, anyone want to discuss stable branches?  Anyone...? :-)

As last year, I can also bring up issues that are concerning me as a
distribution maintainer.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Humans are not rational beings; they are rationalising beings.