[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] How to act on LKML

Willy Tarreau w at 1wt.eu
Wed Jul 17 17:52:32 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:09:31AM -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote:
> What we need are mentors, and educate people that Linux really isn't
> that harsh, and that the new developers actually do have talent, and
> shouldn't be afraid to post their code.

Hey, this is exactly the goal that we seek at the Kernel Recipes
conference in France [1] whose second edition happens in September
this year, and we're still looking for a few speakers. If some
developers want to explain how they were mentored or how they
mentored others, they're welcome! Please contact me off-list.

Willy

[1] https://kernel-recipes.org/