[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] How to act on LKML

Ramkumar Ramachandra artagnon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 23:05:29 UTC 2013

Sarah Sharp wrote:
> https://picasaweb.google.com/116960357493251979546/Trolls#5901298464591248626
> https://picasaweb.google.com/116960357493251979546/Trolls#5901288095984358098
>
> On my blog, here's some choice comments, mostly asking me to quit kernel
> development, along with more than a few misogynist comments:

So it's a publicity stunt then.  That is the only rational
explanation, because the alternative explanation is that you're trying
to tame the internet ;)

Another flash in the pan: this whole event (and you) will be erased
from everyone's memories in a few weeks.  Okay, maybe a few months if
you get fired from SendGrid.

You're better than that.  Think calmly, and focus your attention on
making a long-term impact.  Hint: it's not going to happen by arguing
endlessly about the same thing.