[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] static checking; COMPILE_TEST

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Wed Jul 17 23:14:55 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:30:17AM -0400, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
[...]
> I see the work item here as finding and deploying as many sensible
> instances of COMPILE_TEST as possible.

The Debian kernel package config has a kind of a root config file and
then override files per architecture and per 'flavour'.  What I'm
meaning to do at some point is to review those overrides and try to
turn those into ARCH || COMPILE_TEST dependencies as appropriate.  But
anyone who can read the config descriptions and maybe do a little
research should be able to do that.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings