[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] Power aware scheduling (again)

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at arm.com
Fri Jul 19 10:04:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm not going to propose yet another topic on power aware scheduling,
there have been enough already. But I would like to clearly flag my
interest in attending the KS and being involved in such discussions.

The expertise I would bring is the ARM architecture: arm64 maintainer,
long time contributor to the 32-bit ARM port (ARMv7, LPAE, Thumb-2).

I wonder whether a scheduler mini-summit is a better format given the
amount of ongoing discussions on this topic. I'm pretty sure we can
spend significant time just trying to define the scope of the problem
and understand the cross-architecture restrictions.

Thanks.

--
Catalin