[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] static checking; COMPILE_TEST

Alasdair G Kergon agk at redhat.com
Fri Jul 19 23:33:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 03:22:48PM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> I actually like that the checker runs on _everything_ now.

Indeed.  But how long do we need to wait to be sure the checker has run
on something we pushed?

- Could we opt into receiving emails to say the checker ran on
some commit with our email address and found nothing to report?

- Or could some logs be published so if we want to know if something has
been checked yet we can just look and see?

Alasdair