[Ksummit-2013-discuss] Maybe it's time to shut this thread down (Was: Re: [ 00/19] 3.10.1-stable review)

Daniel Phillips d.phillips at partner.samsung.com
Sat Jul 20 21:35:33 UTC 2013

On 07/18/2013 03:54 PM, Sarah Sharp wrote:
> Let's shift this discussion away from the terms "abuse" and
> "professionalism" to "respect" and "civility".

Brilliant, and +1 for a session at KS. In the mean time, why don't we
all try to demonstrate the real meaning of respect and civility, by
practising it henceforth on LKML? KS ought to be about clarification,
reinforcement and specific techniques, as opposed to the question of
whether respect and civility are desirable in the first place. Nobody
needs to wait for KS to learn the basic truth they already know in their
heart.

Regards,

Daniel