[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] How to act on LKML

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:00:37 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:57 AM, Daniel Phillips
<d.phillips at partner.samsung.com> wrote:
> On 07/24/2013 12:51 AM, Felipe Contreras wrote:
>> Your mistaken fallacy seems to be that you think one can *always* be
>> both A (open and honest), and B (polite)...
>
> You are are right, I do think that you can *always* be both open and
> honest, and polite. I do not believe that I am mistaken. And I hope that
> you will come to agree with me in the not too distant future.

What I come to agree is irrelevant. What you _hope_ is not important.
What you _believe_ doesn't really matter.

You've stated what you *think*, that barely has any value in the
discussion, but all right, you've done so already... duly noted.

Moving on. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed
without evidence.

--
Felipe Contreras