[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] stable trees, mainlining fixes, and EFI

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 18:28:02 UTC 2013

Posting a consolidated attend request instead of just individual
replies to topics.

I'd like to attend the sessions on the stable trees, when to push bug
fixes to mainline, and the EFI seesion.

The stable trees and mainlining fixes topics are very relevant to my
role as one of the Fedora kernel maintainers and I'd like to discuss
what we see and how we might be able to help.  The overview of how the
tip tree works would be helpful as well.

I'd also like to participate in the EFI session, with perhaps adding
in what Fedora has seen in terms of UEFI issues and Secure Boot
status.

I've been one of the maintainers of the Fedora kernel for two years,
and am currently the PowerPC 4xx maintainer upstream.

Thanks.

josh