[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ARM ATTEND] no own topic / general invite request

Heiko Stübner heiko at sntech.de
Wed Jul 31 16:35:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

last year I got invited to the arm summit but couldn't attend due to timing /
distance problems, but I will be in Edinburgh this year.

I don't have a topic of my own to discuss currently, but due to my meddling
with the older Samsung SoCs and now the Rockchip work, it would be cool to be
able to stay on top of current discussions.

So if there is space available, I'd like to attend.

Thanks
Heiko