[Ksummit-discuss] Draft agenda for the kernel summit

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Sat Aug 16 02:17:02 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 05:27:31PM -0700, Darren Vincent Hart wrote:
> I would very much like to see a slot in the unconference to discuss this
> with the group. But failing that, perhaps this can serve as a starting
> point for a hallway conversation.

So the way to schedule a slot in the unconference track is to make a
comment in the Google doc spreadsheet suggesting a time, and starting
a thread on the ksummit-discuss list.  :-)

If we start running low on slots we may need to apply some additional
criteria such as seeing sufficient interest on the mailing list of
people who would be interested in attending that session.  Right now,
though the criteria is fairly relaxed since we're not seeing a huge
rush of people wanting to propose topics --- although I suspect there
will be many more ideas for potential unconference sessions coming out
of the woodwork by Monday, during the core day, if not before.

Cheers,

						- Ted