[Ksummit-discuss] [Unconference] PM dependencies

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Mon Aug 18 13:08:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

As we still haven't hammered out PM dependencies I propose discussing it in
the unconference track. Shuah and Mauro have reminded me of their interest in
the topic, does anyone else want to discuss it ?

The unconference slots are 30 minutes long only. We should avoid spending all
the allocated time presenting the problems, so please post your use case(s) in
a reply to this mail thread if you plan to participate.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart