[Ksummit-discuss] [kselftest] kselftest wiki (was RE: Fwd: Rough notes from testing unconference)

Bird, Tim Tim.Bird at sonymobile.com
Sat Aug 30 01:09:36 UTC 2014

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 6:35 AM, Bird, Tim wrote:
> Also, I've requested a 'test' wiki on kernel.org, where we can place
> notes, ideas, and lists of things to work on, or things in progress
> (like possible output format guidelines).
>
> I'll let everyone know when the wiki is set up.

There is now a kselftest wiki on kernel.org at:
https://kselftest.wiki.kernel.org/

I believe anyone with a Linux Foundation account can edit it.
I have put together a main page, along with a few sub-pages for
some of the sub-projects (as I call them) that were discussed at
the kernel summit.

Please feel free to directly edit the wiki, or to let me know if
there's any content you'd like to see placed on the wiki.

 -- Tim

P.S.  I have copied lkml and linux-api on this.  I believe this is the first
use of linux-api for discussions about kselftest.  If the linux-api maintainers
would prefer we get our own list, please let me know.