[Ksummit-discuss] Nominations for per topic people

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu Jun 5 06:23:31 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 2:19 AM, Linus Walleij <linus.walleij at linaro.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>> Darren Hart (driver model and ACPI/DT)
>> Grant Likely (driver model and ACPI/DT, also on the ksummit committee so...)
>> Al Stone (driver model and ACPI/DT)
>
> I nominate
> Catalin Marinas <catalin.marinas at arm.com>
> Will Deacon <will.deacon at arm.com>
> as they're maintaining the one architecture I know that will
> deploy both ACPI and DT.
>
> And:
> Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw at rjwysocki.net>
> as he's such an ACPI chaos pilot.
>
> There is seemingly no end to hardware description talk so
> let's do this.

I just realized that nobody has explicitly nominated Kevin Hilman on
these topics either (kevin.hilman at linaro.org). He'd be good to have in
on these discussions due to his involvement in runtime PM.

Kevin is also running one of the arm-soc test boardfarms that boot
tests mainline/next and other trees, so the testing topic is relevant
as well, and he's stepped up and co-maintained arm-soc together with
me while Arnd was on paternity leave.

-Olof