[Ksummit-discuss] If you are using gmail, check your spam folders

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jun 5 13:26:05 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-06-05 at 08:33 -0400, Theodore Ts'o wrote:

> It looks like in November of last year, one of SORBS spamtraps
> received spam mail sent from infradead.org.

At that point, merlin was lists.infradead.org. We do a fairly good job
of keeping spam off the lists, but some gets through.

>  You might try submitting a delisting request to SORBS.  This might
> hopefully solve the problem.

I've done so; thanks.

In the meantime, Randy, you ought to be able to use other hosts in the
cluster for outbound SMTP. I note that the 'smtpauth.infradead.org' rôle
address doesn't even include merlin's IP addresses at the moment...

--
dwmw2