[Ksummit-discuss] [Ksummit-pc] [WORKSHOP] Energy-Aware Scheduling proposal

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Mon Jun 16 19:53:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 05:41:57PM +0100, Morten Rasmussen wrote:

> I would be interested in leading a Tuesday workshop on Energy-Aware
> Scheduling if there is enough interest. I have already posted the
> proposal with a few workshop topics on Ksummit-discuss (copied in
> below).

Hi Marten,

We've gotten general agreement that having a Energy-Aware workshop
would be a great thing.  Could you start planning an agenda of topics
for your workshop, and a list of people you would like to invite to an
energy-aware workshop?

It would be best if the Agenda could be maintained on a web site (such
as either a Google Documents spreadsheet, or a wiki of some kind).  If
you have trouble setting up a web presence for the workshop, please
let me know.

Thanks!!

						- Ted