[Ksummit-discuss] Nomination Request for Steven Hill.

Steven J. Hill Steven.Hill at imgtec.com
Tue May 6 21:33:07 UTC 2014

I would like to nominate myself for attendance of the Kernel Summit in
Chicago. I worked for MIPS, which was acquired by Imagination
Technlogies Ltd. I continue to work for IMGTEC doing Linux kernel
development for our MIPS processor cores, upstreaming of our patches and
being the liaison between IMGTEC and upstream kernel maintainers. My
LinkedIn profile is at the URL below. If you do not have a LinkedIn
account, please let me know. I listed a couple other qualifications.
Thank you for the consideration.

Steve

* LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steve-hill/1/925/939>
* Did original Linux kernel module support for the MIPS architecture
* Wrote the uClibc dynamic linker/loader for the MIPS architecture
* Did first port of NPTL to uClibc, also for the MIPS architecture
* Original team member for GCW Zero <http://www.gcw-zero.com/> gaming
  handheld with MIPS core. Kickstarter page <http://goo.gl/jKQhY3>