[Ksummit-discuss] Reminder for kernel summit nominations

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Fri May 9 15:23:19 UTC 2014

Thanks for all of the discussions on the kernel summit discuss list.
Thanks also for the three (3) nomination e-mails (and one person who
said they definitely weren't attending, so we could remove him from
consideration) which people have sent in.

The program committee will be starting its deliberations shortly, with
the first round of invites going out somtime towards the end of May.
If you could take a look at this list and let us know who we should
include, please send nominations to:

	kernel-summit at lists.linuxfoundation.org

We committee will attempt to add people that we notice are missing, or
were mentioned as being necessarily for topics that seem to have
gotten traction on the discuss list, but if you want to make sure
someone that you think really should be considered isn't overlooked,
we would greatly appreciate it if you could send us suggestions to us
in the next few days.

Also, if you have time to double check the e-mail addresses that we
have, the Google Spreadsheet is here:

      http://goo.gl/FsVUFX

Many thanks!!

						- Ted