[Ksummit-discuss] CEWG project BOFS in Dusseldorf (today)

Tim Bird tbird20d at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 11:46:04 UTC 2014

For those of you at plumbers,

The CE Workgroup of the Linux Foundation is holding some Birds-Of-a-Feather
sessions in Room 02 (not '2', but '02', downstairs), to discuss some
initiatives and projects we're working on.

Here are the times and topics we're discussing:

2:00-3:00 - Reducing System Size
3:00-4:00 - Making a standard embedded distribution
  Discussion of the requirements for a standard distribution of Linux, and
whether it is needed or not.
4:00-5:00 - Device mainlining
  Working as an industry to overcome structural obstacles to contributing
open source code upstream.  (This last one is a follow-on from my talk at
ELCE earlier this week)

If you're here in Dusseldorf and are interested in any of these project,
feel free to come.

 -- Tim Bird