[Ksummit-discuss] Kernel Summit 2015: Call for Proposals

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 3 18:52:58 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Theodore Ts'o <tytso at mit.edu> wrote:
> The Kernel Summit call for proposals/topics was sent out a month ago:
>
> http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/ksummit-discuss/2015-July/001242.html
>
> In that call, I asked that people send nominations (including self
> nominations) and topic suggestions by the end of July since the
> program committee would start considering people who should be issued
> invites.
>
> The mechnically generated list of people to be considered, plus people
> that have been added due to nominations, being called out as useful
> participants for various discussions, etc., can be found here:
>
>              https://goo.gl/m62WpI
>
> As favor to me, if you could take a look at the spreadsheet and let me
> know if there are any e-mail addresses which have are incorrect or
> shoud be updated, please let me know.  Also, if there are any last
> minute nominations that you'd like to suggest for the list, please let
> me know by the end of day on Wednesday, August 5th.

You have me as Tagged for Live Patching.  While that is indeed
interesting to me, I don't think you have the correct Josh there.  It
should be Josh Poimboeuf <jpoimboe at redhat.com>.

As a separate item, David Howells brought up the firmware discussion
but you do not have the current linux-firmware maintainer on your
list.  Kyle McMartin <kyle at kernel.org> has been performing that task
for several months now.

josh