[Ksummit-discuss] self nomination: Kevin Hilman

Kevin Hilman khilman at kernel.org
Tue Aug 4 17:01:31 UTC 2015

Sorry for the late nomination, been on vacation and just catching up on
mail....

I seem to have fallen off the auto-generated list this year, probably
because I've been helping Arnd/Olof with arm-soc and doing mostly
reviews, merges and testing, so not generating many patches of my own.

In any case, I'd like to self nominate for the following areas:

Testing: as the main kernel developer working on kernelci.org (which
has been mentioned several times on this list now) I'd like to
participate in the various discussions around kernel testing
infrastructure.

stable process: I've been using kernelci.org to test/find/report bugs
against the stable queues and the stable trees, and want be part of
the discussions on how we can do this better.

PM tunables: as an active reviewer of PM code (mainly for embedded
SoCs) and co-maintainer of the generic PM domain code, I'd like to
participate in the discussion around PM tuning/tunables.

Kevin

P.S. should the auto-generated list automatically include all those
     who Linus pulls directly from?