[Ksummit-discuss] [CORE TOPIC] dev/maintainer workflow security

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Sat Jul 11 16:38:38 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 04:02:02PM +0000, Jason Cooper wrote:

> Could we have some sort of post-vuln/CVE conversation dissecting the
> vulnerability and how it got there?  Or, perhaps select a few for
> process-dissection to be presented at the summit?

Kees did a really good presentation entitled "security anti-patterns"
a year or two ago at a kernel summit (the one at Edinburgh if I
remember correctly?).  Kees, do you think it would be worth updating
and re-doing that presentation?  And perhaps at a wider set of venues
beyond just the kernel summit....

						- Ted