[Ksummit-discuss] [CORE TOPIC] Follow-Up(s) on previous Kernel Summits | KSummit Archive

Peter Hüwe PeterHuewe at gmx.de
Sun Jul 12 21:55:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm reading along ksummit-discuss for quite a while and I definitely see a lot
of topics reoccurring each year -- also a lot of arguments and standpoints are
similar each year :)

Does it make sense to reserve a slot to revisit the topics of the previous KS,
check their status and the agreed actions back then?
Tinyfication, Stable Flow, 2038... just to name a few.

And a bit related I just wanted to point to Paul McKenneys great summary of
previous KSs:

http://ftp.be.debian.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/paulmck/LKS/

Thanks,
Peter